Winbourne Consulting understands the complex environment faced by our public safety partners in responding to the pandemic, civil unrest, and increasing demands for police reform. All law enforcement agencies are faced with balancing the need to provide safety and security to citizens, while working within the current climate to meet the expectations of the communities they serve.
For over 20 years Winbourne has successfully helped our customers navigate similar challenges by providing the following strategic and tactical services:
- Technology Assessment-Ensuring departments are fully leveraging technology systems to achieve strategic objectives of increasing transparency and accountability.
- Business Intelligence-Assisting departments in utilizing data for both administrative and operational objectives, including performance metrics and quality assurance.
- Documentation Review-Reviewing policy, procedures, and training curriculum to ensure everything is aligned to meet department objectives.
- Body Worn Cameras-Assisting with procurement, implementation, updating policies and developing quality assurance programs to support the agencies mission and goals.
- Early Intervention Systems (EIS)-Helping departments maintain credibility with actionable information and departmental acceptance.
Let us provide you the tools to help you meet these evolving challenges and allow you to continue to provide best in class policing to the citizens you serve. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Software Utilization
Covid-19 has exposed numerous shortcomings in both process and workflow processes within departments, especially in areas that previously had sufficient staffing but now are short-staffed because of the virus. This staff shortcoming coupled with the increased hours needed to react to recent demonstrations and violence has caught many departments off-guard and struggling to meet normal day-to-day public demand.
Winbourne has received a 98% highly satisfied rating from our clients for the past 12 years
The quality of our client services is measured bi-annually through client satisfaction surveys. Our firm has maintained a 98% highly satisfied rating from our clients for 12 years. We also review the performance of our projects on a real-time basis, communicating regularly between senior management and project staff.
Areas of Focus
Our firm is one of the leading providers of Next Generation 911 (NG911) consulting and project management services. Our team has supported over 30 states and local jurisdictions on both planning and implementing NG911 solutions.
Winbourne Consulting provides needs assessments, vendor compatibility evaluations, RFP requirements, demo scenario development and contract negotiation services to PSAPs across the United States and Internationally.
Winbourne Consulting has assisted major state and local law-enforcement agencies to define requirements, establish policies and procedures, determine total cost of ownership, and upgrade the local technical and operational infrastructure to support the use of these systems.
Winbourne Consulting has considerable experience in the design, construction and operation of Command Centers in support of public safety and other agency mission-critical operations.
Our firm is one of the leading public safety communications systems consulting firms in the world. Winbourne Consulting served as the technology consultant to the Fairfax County, VA M-PSTOC to integrated traffic and public safety systems.
Winbourne Consulting assists governments at all levels in leveraging the vast amounts of data available today to drive performance improvements. We provide strategy development, management-level training, Chief Data Officer support and tailored consulting services.