Affiliations and Certifications
Winbourne Consulting is an active participant in the public safety industry and its related associations.
Member Since 1999
iCERT is the exclusive trade association championing commercial public safety response technology providers and related organizations. Winbourne is proud to be a member since 1999.
We see this as an integral part of our ability to serve the industry in a competent, effective manner. By understanding the developments in our industry, we can better serve our clients. We have relations with firms and associations with research and development resources that can be brought to bear to supplement our own resources.
Our Memberships Include:
- National Emergency Number Association (NENA)
- Association of Public Safety Communications Officials (APCO)
- International CAD Consortium (ICC)
- International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
- Law Enforcement Executive Development Association (LEEDA)
- NENA NG9-1-1 partner company
- Industry Council for Emergency Response Technologies (iCERT) [formerly the 9-1-1 Industry Alliance]
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Uptime Institute
- IJIS Institute