Chula Vista developed cutting edge drone use in public safety and Winbourne was contracted to assist with strategic & operational support. Primary tasks accomplished during our engagement included:
- Development of the UAS-DFR (Drone-as-first-responder) Best Practice Reference Guide.
- Tracking and management of the large number of vendors who sought an audience with Chula Vista. We helped maintain alignment between the vendors offerings and the department goals and objectives.
- Development of an updated Policy & Procedure section.
- Development of the UAS Program Strategic Plan.
- Development of the UAS Program Mission-Vision-Goals-Objectives document. This is a living document intended to help keep the UAS program aligned with the Strategic Plan.
- Supported City Procurement in the development of an RFP soliciting program support and pilot services for the UAS program.
Winbourne Consulting recently completed its annual customer satisfaction survey of our current and past customers. Winbourne is pleased to report that we have received an overall customer satisfaction score of 97%. Additionally, all our survey respondents said that they would engage Winbourne Consulting for future assignments and would recommend Winbourne’s services to other agencies.
“Winbourne takes pride in maintaining our 97% percent satisfaction rating over these years. It is a reflection of our primary corporate focus of truly understanding and meeting the needs of our clients.”, Andrew Reece, Winbourne Consulting C.E.O.